Select To Get Started:
Fullerton Joint Union High School District is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent guardian if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below for requests:
- Transcript requests for current students are provided at no charge for the first three(3) transcripts and $5.00 for each transcript thereafter.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-4:30 PM).
- The following records will be sent electronically whenever possible for Immunization records, Graduation Verification Letters, Transcripts to Educational Institutions and Unofficial Transcripts.
- Phone, email and fax requests will no longer be accepted. If you are a government agency, please contact our office to receive a coupon code prior to submitting your request.
- For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for International mailing.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link button on the left side of this page to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
(All Former students, including Non-Graduates)
High School Transcript (sealed)
|Verification of Graduation||$5.00 each|
|Immunization Record||$5.00 each|
|DACA/Immigration Request||$1.00 each|
A $4.00 convenience fee will be charged at checkout.
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|High School Transcript||First 3 Free, $5 each additional copy|
|DACA/Immigration Request||First 3 Free, $5 each additional copy|
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|High School Transcript||$20.00 each|
|Special Education Records (Only available until the student's 25th birthday)||$20.00 each|
A $4 convenience will be charged at check out.
- SAT/ACT scores
- GED records
- College records
- K-8 records
Fullerton Joint Union High School District
Attn: Transcript Desk
1051 W. Bastanchury Rd.,
Fullerton, CA 92833
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM